If you are in an emergency situation, call 911.
To make an online payment, click here.
For general questions or to set up an initial appointment for your child:
- Catalpa Access Line: 920.750.7000 (Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 4:30PM)
- Catalpa Main Fax: 920.882.5495
- Catalpa Nursing Fax: 920.882.0225
For Medication or Psychiatry Services
The quickest way to communicate with your child’s Catalpa psychiatrist or APNP in non-emergency situations is through the online tool MyThedaCare. This is available to any Catalpa family – no matter where your medical care comes from. To get started:
- Go to www.mythedacare.org
- If you (parent or guardian) are already signed up, log-in and follow directions
- If you (parent or guardian) are a new user, click on “Sign Up Now” and follow directions
To request copies of medical records or to permit another person to participate in your child’s care, please complete and return our Medical Records Request & Release Form.
Additional questions, please call us directly at: 920.750.7033
- Medical Records & Privacy Fax Line: 920.882.0857
Concerns with your care?
Please contact Catalpa Client Relations Specialist, Kristie Marx, at 920.702.3203.
Interested in sponsorship or financial gift of support?
Please contact Trina Doxtator, Director of Development, at 920.702.3421. If you are hosting a third party fundraiser to benefit Catalpa Health, please review this.
Catalpa Health is a great place to work!
Career opportunities are listed here or you can contact Ken Miller, Human Resources Manager, at 920.702.3388.
Member of the media or need a current Catalpa logo?
Please contact Holly Rutter, Marketing Communications Specialist, at 920.702.3373.