Billing & Insurance
To make an online payment, click here.
We believe every family should have access to quality care. Catalpa Health contracts with most major health insurers. To find out if your insurance is accepted, call the number on the back of your insurance card prior to your appointment to determine if Catalpa Health is an in-network provider.
Catalpa is currently in-network with these insurance companies:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Anthem
- Cenpatico (Managed Health Services/Network Health Plan)
- Children’s Community Health Plan
- Health Partners
- Health Payment Systems
- Medicaid/Title 19 (HMO must be verified for network status)
- Network Health Plan
- Prairie States
- Robin HealthPartners
- United Behavioral Health
- United Health Care
- United Medical Resources (UMR)
- WEA Trust
- WPSNote: CHAMPVA and Tricare East are accepted — please verify your benefits.
PLEASE NOTE: If we do not contract with your specific insurance provider, we will work with you to make sure your child receives the right care at the right time. Please call us at 920.750.7000 to discuss payment options.
Billing/Payment Questions: Please do not hesitate to call us with questions regarding your bill. We are happy to explain the information on your bill, our billing practices or answer questions you may have. Please call the Catalpa Access Line between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Central time: 920.750.7000, then press 2.