Review these documents:
- Click to review Catalpa’s Client Policies and Procedures
- Click to review Catalpa’s Telehealth Consent
E-Sign intake documents:
If your child is 14 and older, they will need to sign the paperwork with you. The paperwork can only be signed by a biological or adoptive parent. If the child is being cared for by anyone by a biological or adoptive parent, please call us. We know that step-parents, grandparents, foster parents and other family members play an important role in a child’s life, however, these individuals are not able to legally consent to mental health services in the state of Wisconsin.
Below, you will complete and e-sign the following documents. Please contact us if you have any questions about these documents you are being asked to complete.
- Financial Agreement By signing this document you allow Catalpa Health to bill your insurance company for services rendered, and that you are financially responsible for any balance not covered by your insurance benefits.
- Notice of Privacy Practices By signing this document you acknowledge that Catalpa Health has offered you a copy of the privacy practices and that Catalpa follows HIPAA laws and will protect your healthcare information.
- Informed Consent For Treatment By signing this document you are allowing Catalpa Health to provide treatment for your child.
*Clients 18 or older should sign without their parent/legal guardian at this link.