Catalpa Health, a children’s mental health and wellness provider with clinics in Appleton, Oshkosh and Waupaca, is now offering telehealth appointments via Video web chat or Phone.
If you have a previously scheduled appointment, your appointment will happen at the scheduled time:
Steps for a Video Visit (at least 15 minutes before the appointment time):
- Use your computer, tablet, smartphone or other device that is equipped with a camera and microphone (usually these are built into the device).
- Use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browsers
- Go to Catalpahealth.org
- Click “Our Providers” at the top
- Scroll down and Click on your provider’s picture
- Scroll down and Click “Start a telemedicine call with (provider)” inside the white box
- On the Doxy.me site that pops up, enter the client’s name and click “Check-in”
- You are now in a virtual waiting room and waiting for the provider to finish with their last patient and accept your video chat to start
Click here for a step-by-step video of how this process works!
If you have technical difficulties, don’t worry. Your provider will call you instead as a backup at your preferred phone number.
If we have not connected after 15 minutes past your scheduled time, please call our main number for help: 920.750.7000.
IMPORTANT: In order for a video chat to work, your device must allow the browser you use to have access to your camera and microphone. Usually a pop up window will ask you to allow this, but on some devices you have to activate settings another way. This can take time to figure out. Please try out the steps above a few hours or a day before your visit (stopping before you actually check the client in).
Steps for a Phone Visit:
- If you do not have a device to do a video chat, or you would prefer a phone call instead, that is acceptable for most visits.
- Your provider will call your preferred number on file at the scheduled visit time. This may come from a “Blocked” or “Unknown” number. So please pick up at the visit time.
If you are already a client and wish to schedule a new appointment:
- Call our Catalpa Access Line – 920.750.7000
If you are a new family to Catalpa:
- Call our Catalpa Access Line – 920.750.7000 and ask for an initial assessment appointment.