If you’re looking for reliable information on the Internet, we recommend the following sites. Use these resources to find online assessments, general information and help. Remember to consult with your provider before starting any treatment.
- MyConnectionNEW.org — Your one-stop shop for mental health and substance abuse information, resources, and service navigation in Calumet, Outagamie, and Winnebago Counties of Wisconsin
- United Way Fox Cities 2-1-1 Online Resource Directory
- Child Care Resource & Referral – Fox Valley
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Connected Community Wellness Screen
- Assessing Child Mental Health: Child Welfare Information Gateway
- Teenage depression test
- ADDitude (free webinars)
- WEAP (Wisconsin Early Autism Project)
- CDC for sports-related concussions
- When in Doubt, Sit them Out (concussion video)
- American Psychological Association
- Parent Connection
Cindy Czarnik-Neimeyer, MS at Catalpa Health, breaks down the concept of resilience as well as how it relates to bullying.